Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Trying To Be ..........

Hello there, welcome to my blog. Before we proceed, let's get this straight.......I am doing this for my mummy, I did not, let me repeat, I DO NOT want this. The only reason I obliged is because she said "... look girl, if you don't do this, I will regret it when you are not around anymore and all I'll have are memories and regret........"

Jeeeez mum, I'm only three, ok, three plus.......So, I figured that if I am doing this, I might as well enjoy the journey, or at least try to bol........and if you sense an attitude along the way, you'd know where that came from.

Now, I'm an open book ( at least, as open as possible ) and I would hate that you guys feel conned later, as I'm not the sweet, young thing you'd expect. Young yes and saucy but not that sweet (as hey, at three plus, I've seen a lot and if you put it in dog years, I'm an adult bol.....)

So, if you're still with me, then I welcome you warmly and I trust we will become friends


D CoCo

xoxo

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world Coco (and Lilian). We are thrilled to be your first comment and your first follower! Now we are off to read more!

Chihuahua kisses,
Tiffany, Bentley, & Lexus

Cocorue said...

TQ Tiffany for all your support and help in getting us started. We just looooooove guys and TCBB....

Chi kisses back to you guys

D Coco & Lilian

Thanks for visiting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic