Thursday, March 10, 2016

Remembering our Sista CoCo



our sista CoCo has always been known for her wardrobe and we can't inherit
her clothes as Tiffy is bigger and has her own clothes and i'm a boy
and there's no way i will wear a dress.....
 
let's just say that there are clothes......




and mooore clothes....

 but CoCo is more than just clothes.......

she loved the beach and swimming...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNkGyi0mBo
she's funny and had attitude....
she loved our hoomans.....
 

she was soooooo tiny according to mumster
and that's before we were around.....


she did not play with toys, only with her
beloved towels....


she enjoyed her coffee breaks with the hoomans...

most of all, i do miss our play times....

    she's OUR darling sista

we love you CoCo
 run free with your forever friends

 

 tiffy & gucci

6 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

CoCo was such a stylish young lady - she had a better wardrobe than me, lol.
I know she loved you and her dad more than anything in the world. I love the swimming video, you can see how much she is enjoying it.
Hugs, Lynne, Dip and Elliot xx

Cocorue said...

thankQ Lynne for your comforting words. i'm so glad i have all these pics to remember her by. you take care and biiiiig hugs to Dip n Elliot xoxo lilian

Tweedles -- that's me said...

She was one of my friends,,,,I never forgot her,, and never will..
I rememeber so many things about her,,, how much she was loved,, and adored,,, and how happy she was.
She was a part of my life,,, and always will be.
I will look for her star in the sky.

love
tweedles

Cocorue said...

thankQ Tweedles ...err,CoCo's TweedTweed
aha, you are the Tweedles that CoCo dedicate a space on this blog for guests to play with your fish! we will check where all your fish went, biiiig hugs from us
Tiffy and Gucci

SY said...

I was looking forward to play with you, it is very sad to know that we will never meet again.... I still remember the first time I see you in your pink bag, you were the cutest little girl I've ever met...It was great to have the opportunity to spend time with you...
You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. If love could save you, you would have live forever...I miss you coco :(

Cocorue said...

thanks Say and thankQ for shooting the precious only video of CoCo swimming at CheratingBeach....biiiiig hugs and licks from Tiffy and boy2; safe travels and come home soon xoxo

Thanks for visiting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic