Monday, March 21, 2011

Park Date With Christmas & Gang

Woo hOO.......

hey CoCo, get up...up sis,

we are meeting Christmas & gang
at the park!!!

get up, lazybone.....




you need more time getting ready  as I Don't
need clothes like you dear........


see, i'm all ready to go CoCo...
hurry up, CoCo......




they came charging and i ran and ran
so fast
NEVER have i been chased by so many dogs
as it's always been I Chasing CoCo

i was scared and nearly peed in my pants
( naked hiney more like it )

I Knew they  were just as excited to see us

but at that moment
i was running  and screaming
for my life, yes, screaming
at the top of my tiny lungs!!!

mumster said i looked and sounded
like a lunatic....the cheek of her!

next time, I Will be chasing you guys, bol!!

of course, that little sister of mine
was safely in mumster's protective arms......
as usual.......

here she is, being coy with Christmas.......


yucks, you Don't want to sniff her Christmas!

We did have a great time and some much
needed excercise at the park

It was Very nice meeting aunty Diana
and her gang
and as usual, our mumster forgot to
bring our camera ......

 a biiiiiiiiig ThankQ
for these snapshots from aunty Diana

muuuuuuuuuuuuahz .........
Tiffy &
cocobr3

14 comments:

koko said...

What a fun day at the park with Christmas and gang, Tiffy... wish I was there too. Coco is such a diva when it comes to waking up in the morning... naturally :)

Licks, hero

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We saw you all at the park - such fun you must have had. There sure was a lot of running around and playing chase. You are lucky to have such good friends and a nice park to visit.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mack said...

cuuuuute!

Diana Chiew said...

I must apologize for the young ones, Jingle Bell, Happy and Pinky. They have not been socialized enough when they were much younger and now they get overly excited at EVERYTHING! Hope they will get over it one day and will behave themselves better.

- Christmas

Two French Bulldogs said...

Coco my Lily would have been screaming on the top of her lungs too! How exciting to meet Santa and the gang. Hope you guys had fun
Benny & Lily

Chester said...

Hiya Coco, Tiffy and Mum! How dare you think that I could possibly forget all of you!!! I think of you QUITE OFTEN and hope you are well-especially with all this earthquake and tsunami business goin' on. Mom has been especially busy at work and has worked overtime many days-which is OK for me 'cuz that means more biscuits and shreddables (aka:stuffies)for Moi! I would have written myself but Dad has been stealin' the laptop in the evenin's 'cuz he's been lookin' "stuff" up.

Anyway, it looks like you had a great playdate with furiends! I am sooooo jealous, would have loved to been there myself. (Did Tiff really act like a lunatic?) BOL! You CoCo-look magnificent as always!

MUCH LOVE AND BIG BROWN SLOBBERS TO YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!

Chester and Mom ♥

Asta said...

Tiffy and Coco
What a gweat way to spend the day
I bet Santa and the gang just wanted to play and kiss you. silly Tiffy, don't you know the fastew you wun , the mowe othew woofies chase you? hehehe
it's a game.
I hope you had a mawvelous time and will do it again and next time get mowe pictoowes too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oh hee hee Coco you are so cute walking under the blanket :)

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Lorenza said...

I read their post about you pawesome meeting!
Glad you all had lots of fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Oskar said...

Wow, what a fun time. I'm so jealous that you got to meet such great pups!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Suka said...

hey Cocorue and Tiffy,

Tiffy, I wish your mom had a video of you running away screaming! I can't imagine you being afraid! Glad you realized it was just your fur-friends and you are alright now. :-> You look very pretty in pink!

Cocorue, you look so sweet in your little outfit! So nice that you dress up to meet your friends at the park!

Suka

p.s. Cocorue, LOVE your waking up photos! So funny that you carry your blankie on your back as you are getting out of bed!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

my sweet friends, thank you for the sweetest words on my bloggy,, you are such special friends.
I want to tell you that is is okay to scream,, I scream all the time too,, just keep having fun, my very cute friends,
love
tweedles

Thor and Jack said...

What a fun time with Christmas and family you had, Girls!
Happy Sunday

Thor and Jack

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun it looks like you all had! All that running and playing looks pawsome!

Coco looks so very cute with her blankie on her back!

woo woos, Tessa

Thanks for visiting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic